FasterEFT Level 1 Practitioner Certification Training
- Go to the FasterEFT YouTube channel and watch video #69 and at least four others that interest you.
- Go to the YouTube FasterEFT in action playlist and watch as many videos needed in order to learn the FasterEFT tapping style.
- Bring a short list of issues you want to address during the workshop portion of the training.
- Memorize the Tree Metaphor exactly. Can you imagine a tree in front of you? If I were to pull the roots out from under the tree, what would naturally happen to a tree without roots?
- Memorize these words in this sequence: Say this out loud while tapping on the points.
We are eliminating or we are releasing and letting go of:
- All sadnesses
- All fears
- All emotional traumas
- All the angers
- Feelings of no control
- Rejections and everything else.
That’s right, let it all go. It’s safe to let it go. Take a deep breath and Peace.
THERE WILL BE A TEST ON THE 1ST DAY OF THE LEVEL I TRAINING SEMINAR. SO IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO RECITE THE ABOVE TWO ASSIGNMENTS FROM MEMORY.
Who is FasterEFT Level 1 Practitioner Certification Training for?
Anyone who wishes to learn powerful and effective skills that can be used to make profound changes in others’ and their own lives is encouraged to attend the training.
Common areas of expertise of current Faster EFT Practitioners: EFT Certified Practitioners, EFT Trainers, hypnotherapists, certified NLP Practitioners, life coaches, psychologists, Reiki and other energy healing practices as well as computer programming and business engineering.
If I’m certified as an EFT Practitioner (Traditional EFT) and have my own practice for years, do I still have to take FasterEFT Training Level I?
Yes. This is an absolute must. While FasterEFT and EFT both involve tapping and aiming at problems, FasterEFT’s belief system and structure is very different from the EFT modal of thinking. FasterEFT incorporates the best of many modalities and Robert Smith’s years of applied skills and knowledge. Tapping is only a part of the training, which encompasses so much more.
What do you learn in FasterEFT Level 1 Practitioner Certification Training?
- FasterEFT belief system and the foundation on which it is built
- History and background
- Why humans have problems
- The cause of those problems
- The structure of beliefs
- The mind-body connection
- Why tapping works
- What has to happen for any change to occur
- Powerhouse techniques that Robert created and which he uses to quickly shift problems
- How to turn your clients into raving fans
What does the Level 1 Practitioner Certification Training mean? How can I use it to help others?
Faster EFT Certification means that you have studied and trained directly with Robert G. Smith, the creator of FEFT. Currently, this is the only way to get certified in FEFT. What you do with your training is entirely up to you. The sky is the limit! You can add it to your existing coaching practice or start a new practice working as a Faster EFT Certified Practitioner. FEFT is very powerful and effective; we are confident you can help others using this dynamic tool.
What do I get to take home from Level 1 Practitioner Certification Training?
You receive a reference manual, which includes:
- The FasterEFT foundational structure
- The FasterEFT belief system
- Level I techniques learned in the course
- Supporting articles and concepts to help deepen your understanding of FasterEFT
Upon completion of the training course, you have the option to retake the course in the future for a generously discounted rate. Practitioners who want to learn the system well and be the best FasterEFT practitioners they can, often repeat the seminars.
Although retaking isn’t required to get in Level II and III, it is highly recommended. And, although people understand the simple and profound concepts intellectually, it’s through repetition and practice that understanding becomes true wisdom and second-nature proficiency.
Several seasoned FasterEFT Practitioners reported that they more deeply understood concepts after retaking the course one or more times. Robert continually refines and develops FasterEFT to be better and better; refresher courses at least every two years will keep you up-to-date in your FasterEFT practice.
It is encouraged that all FasterEFT Practitioners find a tapping partner and continue to work on them selves. We are all human beings with problems. The most effective FasterEFT practitioners are those who constantly work to heal their past, and partner up with other practitioners to trade sessions.
What will I gain from Level 1 Practitioner Certification Training?
- Experience real freedom beyond anything you’ve read, thought or dreamed about.
- Learn a new way of looking at the world, your relationships and how you perceive and react to your experiences.
- Discover simple self-empowering techniques that you can do anywhere and create a life you’ve always wanted.
- Learn how to release your old, unwanted habits and problems, and make room for a new you!
- Witness others’ profound healing and insights. When others let go, it is a gift of sharing, which helps everyone else heal and let go. We are all in this together.
End of FasterEFT Level 1 Practitioner Certification Training